The Leadership Academy supports alumni, post-programme, by offering new leadership knowledge and practical solutions to leadership challenges.
The Academy takes an active and practical approach by building on the learning from our programmes. It offers Alumni the opportunity to engage in themed leadership events, which provide practical insights and opportunities for discussion and reflection, with like-minded peers.
The Academy offers short one day events, in the following formats:
- Masterclasses – events which focus on key leadership themes and include an element of academic content
- Workshops – events that provide intensive discussion and activity around a leadership theme
- Keynote Lectures – sessions that establish a leadership theme to emphasise current issues and challenges
- Board Level Strategic Leaders Sessions – for alumni of our ‘Experienced Leaders' programme, to discuss strategic leadership issues and challenges in a facilitated session
- Special Interest Group Sessions - a network of people with common experiences and interests who come together to discuss current leadership issues in their field.
The Academy expects those attending events to realise strategic outcomes, such as:
- Expanding leadership capability with like-minded peers
- The ability to contend with specific pressures and anxieties, when leading through complex times
- The courage to make difficult decisions in an environment of changing priorities, circumstances and ethical direction
- Opportunity to reflect upon and transfer the learning to their work environment.
Academy Lead, Windsor Leadership
Upcoming programme: 16-20 September 2019 (Emerging Strategic Leaders)
Please call us on 01753 830 202 or register below for one of our team to contact you: