The Emerging Leaders Programme is for senior operational leaders who have the potential, ability and ambition to reach strategic leadership positions.
Held five times a year, each Emerging Leaders Programme is made up of a five day residential course, followed by a two day Part Two, six months later.
Debate, discuss and reflect
- individual leadership challenges and ways to resolve them with a diverse cross-section of leaders
- develop an understanding of the current and future demands of leadership
- consider what organisations and society will demand from you as a leader in the future
- help develop the wisdom and insight to make good decisions at difficult times
- gain a greater understanding of different operational cultures across society and how to think differently in your own organisation or sector.
Meet leaders from all walks of life
You'll develop your leadership alongside other senior leaders, from diverse backgrounds. We are meticulous in our selection process to guarantee full cross-sector diversity and ensure your peers are at the same point in their leadership development.
Explore our other programmes
NEXT PROGRAMME DATES AND FEES
Part One: Monday 13 November - Friday 17 November
Location: Windsor Castle
Chair: John Jupp
Facilitators: Kevin Hood, Sam Chittenden, Miranda Sharp
- Jo Youle, CEO, Missing People
- Chris Miller, Chair, Pan London Review of Services for Sexually Abused Children
- Richard Gillies, Independent Director
Part Two: 17–18 May 2018
Location: Cumberland Lodge
Price: £5,295 (including all meals and accommodation)
Bursaries: We have a number of bursaries available to support applicants from not-for-profit sectors. Please contact us for more information.
Enquiries: Please call us on 01753 830202 or email Marion for further information.
CEO, Bank of London and the Middle East
Upcoming programme: 13th Nov 2017 (Emerging Leaders)
Please call us on 01753 830 202 or register below for one of our team to contact you: