There are three different programme levels which reflect the increasingly complex challenges you face as a leader, as your role becomes more strategic and your responsibilities grow. We use the application process to ensure that you attend the most appropriate programme for your progression:
Emerging leaders – for those currently in more operational leadership roles, with the intent and potential to move into more strategic leadership. Programme description.
Developing leaders – aimed at leaders who have already moved into more strategic leadership positions, focussing on the transition of leaving operational leadership behind and embracing strategic leadership. Programme description.
Experienced leaders – allows senior strategic leaders who have been in post for several years to explore, with others at a similar level, the decisions and responsibilities of strategic leadership. Programme description.
What to expect
- a diverse cross-section of leaders to discuss individual leadership challenges and ways to resolve them.
- time to reflect on your own leadership style.
- a greater understanding of different operational and strategic cultures and how to think differently within your own organisation.
- discussion and reflection on the complexity of difficult decision-making.
- practical, first-hand examples of leadership in action, both good and bad.
- renewed confidence and energy in your current leadership role.
- time to consider what organisations and society will demand from leaders in the future.
- a unique network of leaders with whom to continue your leadership development.