You will focus on the specific challenges and issues faced by senior women as you progress through your career.
All attendees are women to encourage an open and trusting environment.
Held once a year, each programme is a two day residential course.
Participants will hear from inspirational female leaders who will share their own leadership journeys.
Debate, discuss and reflect
- the unique skills and benefits that senior women bring to an organisation
- preparing to progress within a male dominated organisation and the cultural differences that directly affect women
- exploring the barriers and enablers that women face when seeking senior leadership roles
- the leadership challenges that come with leading out of your comfort zone, and the complexity of decision-making
- ways to increase self-confidence and resilience
- handling the concerns involved with going for promotion
- ways for organisations to nurture their women leaders and unlock their full potential
Meet leaders from all walks of life
You will develop your leadership alongside leaders at a similar stage from diverse backgrounds. A typical group could see you learn with:
Police - Chief Superintendent – Assistant and Deputy Chief Constable
Civil Service - Deputy Director – Director Level
RAF - Wing Commander – Air Commodore
Education - Head of Department – Pro Vice-Chancellor / Dean
NHS - Associate Director – Director
Charity- Director of a large charity or CEO of a small charity
Corporate – Operational Director