You will focus on the specific challenges and issues faced by senior women as you progress through your career.
Held once a year, each programme is a two day residential course. Participants will hear from inspirational female leaders who will share their own leadership journeys.
Debate, discuss and reflect
- The unique skills and benefits that senior women bring to an organisation
- Preparing to progress within a male dominated organisation and the cultural differences that directly affect women
- Exploring the barriers and enablers that women face when seeking senior leadership roles
- The leadership challenges that come with leading out of your comfort zone, and the complexity of decision-making
- Ways to increase self-confidence and resilience
- Handling the concerns involved with going for promotion
- Ways for organisations to nurture their women leaders and unlock their full potential.
Meet leaders from all walks of life
You'll develop your leadership alongside other senior leaders, from diverse backgrounds. We are meticulous in our selection process to guarantee full cross-sector diversity and ensure your peers are at the same point in their leadership development.
Explore our other programmes
* Participants can also opt to attend a one-day masterclass, six months on from the programme, in September 2019, to advance learnings with the wider alumnae network.
NEXT PROGRAMME DATES AND FEES
Date: Wednesday 27 March 2019 - Friday 29 March 2019
Location: Cumberland Lodge
Price: £2,150 (with Women in Leadership Masterclass* + £495)
Bursaries: We have a number of bursaries available to support applicants from not-for-profit sectors. Please contact us for more information.
Enquiries: Please call us on 01753 830202 or email Marion for further information.
Senior Vice President, People - Virgin Atlantic
Upcoming programme: 16-20 September 2019 (Emerging Strategic Leaders)
Please call us on 01753 830 202 or register below for one of our team to contact you: